What is the CFO Academy?
Established in 2009, the CFO Academy is a prominent community of finance leaders and decision makers who provide trusted knowledge, pertinent resources and peer-to-peer collaboration to New Mexico’s financial professionals. We help our members become effective leaders while driving both their personal and their organizational results. Our professional network connects members with other financial professionals, valuable information, distinguished organizations and engaging discussions.
The CFO Academy Professional Development Series is series of training and networking events providing continuing professional education on the latest technologies, laws, and trends in accounting and tax rules influencing financial professionals.
- Date and time: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: Jackson Student Center
- Program Fee: $45 ($55 at the door)
- Free parking is available for pre-registrations
- Hors-d'oeuvres and beverages will be served
- 2 hours technical CPE credit available